Practice French at Home!
Sites webs pour les familles
1) To hear and practice French numbers, alphabet, phonics sounds and high frequency words, K-3.
2) To hear and read along, simple French texts, Gr. 1-2. Website has other French resources.
3) To hear and practice French vocabulary and sentence structures, Gr. 1-3
4) To hear and practice sight words, You Tube, Gr. 1-3
5) To hear and practice French colours and vocabulary, K-2
6) A site for parents offering tips on how to help your child, and for students Gr. 3 and up, a variety of vocabulary and grammar review, click on toolbox section.
7) To practice a variety of French language and math skills, level M and P1 correspond to Gr. 1 and up for French Immersion; no audio so this site is better for older students.
8) To listen to and follow along French stories/texts at different reading levels. Click on tumblebooks; choose a language/ French; click on livres pour enfants or romans jeunesses. (Close first tab to turn off background music.)
9) To practice a variety of skills, Gr. K and up, also many links to other French websites, miniTFO, etc.